Utilize a Single Platform to Identify, Remediate, Monitor, and Reduce Risk to Build Operational Resilience
To manage risk and compliance in this ever-changing landscape you need a modern, cloud-based platform that can continuously monitor activities, improve decision making, and increase performance through automation and AI powered user experiences. You can work the way you want with support to easily collaborate with other departments and effectively communicate with business users and leadership. User-friendly portals with mobile interfaces make it even easier to work anytime and anywhere.
- Risk is part of business. Embracing some risks can lead to rewarding experiences, business innovation, and success. Avoiding this can help keep a business safe and the lights on. Understanding what type of risk is good or bad for the business and properly handling those risks can make all the difference. Learn about the risks businesses like yours are facing today and how an effective management solution can help you to build an informed, resilient business.
- Cyber threats, regulatory changes, and supply chain disruptions. The list of risks that today’s enterprise leaders must navigate keeps growing. Businesses everywhere are seeking ways to be more adaptive and resilient in this climate of unpredictability. It all starts with a comprehensive view across all business units and risk and compliance functions, as well as key partners and suppliers.
- Risk and compliance in this ever-changing landscape. All businesses require a modern, cloud-based platform that can continuously monitor activities, improve decision making, and build resilience across your organization.
Automated, cross-functional workflows incorporate artificial intelligence and easy access to insights and tasks via chat, mobile apps, and portals. By reducing digital transformation risks, energy organizations can:
Explore the challenges faced by the energy industry when managing risk and building resiliency during this roundtable discussion—brought you to by CTG and ServiceNow. Listen to Energy and IT experts, thought leaders, and executives share insights on the energy industry’s critical issues.
CTG ServiceNow OFFERINGS
Digitally transform your oil and gas organization by tapping into the power of ServiceNow to expand services while reducing costs, delivering high-quality employee experiences, and driving operational resilience, all with significant efficiency gains and less risk.
Pipeline System Operator
- Designed new workflow processes, information pipelines, and data models to create customized dashboards and automated notification systems.
- Automated several recurring workflows to maximize the time and resources spent on higher risk activities.
- Enhanced operational resilience by providing the ability to identify, respond, and monitor high-risk security and compliance activities in real time.
- Implemented integrated risk management tools, such as cyber risk and vulnerability scanners, to reduce threats and promote a cyber safe culture.
Leading International Oilfield Services Company
- Modernized a paper-based offboarding process to drive efficiency and strengthen security.
- Automated 100% of their offboarding processes between multiple projects and vendors allowing them to spend time on higher value activities.
- Designed and delivered automated dynamic dashboards to identify risk faster and monitor operations resilience.
- Developed and implemented a fully automated offboarding process that saves more than 4,400 hours each year by providing enhanced operational resilience.
How CTG can help you achieve your desired business outcomes through digital transformation.
Send us a short message by completing the contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible, or call us directly.