CTG provides comprehensive IT offerings to government agencies at the federal, state, county, and local levels, as well as to higher education and other educational institutions. Our offerings help government agencies enhance engagement with citizens, improve service, streamline processes, reduce cost, and gain efficiencies from their technology systems.
CTG provides a full range of IT services ranging from IT selection and procurement, to program and project management, business and process analysis, full lifecycle system development and implementation, and application management and support services. A few examples of the broad types of offerings that CTG has provided to our government clients include:
- Assessment, planning, and implementation of EHR platforms for major public health and hospital systems
- Vendor selection support for claims processing and care coordination systems for human services departments
- Migration offerings to aid agencies in moving to web-based systems
- Development of improved on-demand services for county permit systems
- Ongoing support for desktop, helpdesk, and system administration services
CTG IT Solutions (ITS)
Based in Belgium and Luxembourg, CTG's ITS group is dedicated to the European Institutions’ market and provides on-site support, infrastructure, IT maintenance, and development services for prestigious institutions such as the European Parliament, the European Commission, and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Delivery Center Business Operations Services (DC-BOS)
CTG’s Delivery Center Business Operations Services (DC-BOS), also located in Luxembourg, provides customized application development and testing services to Luxembourg government agencies, as well as helpdesk services to clients around the world.