- Home (US)
- Knowledge Center
- White Papers
- CTG Report: The Rise of Digital Maturity—Digital Transformation in 2023
CTG Report: The Rise of Digital Maturity—Digital Transformation in 2023
Digital Maturity Emerges as a Critical New Key to Success
Key survey findings:
- 85% of respondents had at least one digital transformation-related challenge that led to compromised or poor business performance
- More than 50% reported revenue losses of $250K or more due to digital transformation challenges
- 87% say developing digital skills in non-IT workers is a leading priority in the next year to improve digital adoption and outcomes
The acceleration of digital transformation over the last three years has driven rapid adoption of new technologies intended to improve business operations, enhance customer and employee engagement, and deliver innovation and new growth.
New research from CTG, however, found that accelerating digital adoption is no guarantee for achieving these desired outcomes. In fact, the study found that accelerating digital transformation without addressing and improving the organization’s digital maturity is creating new challenges that undermine success.
For organizations accelerating their digital strategies, these findings are a clear call to action to focus not only on adopting the right digital tools and platforms, but to also improve the knowledge, skills, leadership, and communication needed to maximize the value created through digital transformation.
We surveyed decision makers around the globe to learn about their digital acceleration journeys and emerging priorities for elevating their organizations’ digital maturity.
CTG's Report Addresses
- The emergence of digital maturity as the new transformation imperative
- Priorities for improving digital culture within enterprises
- Key technologies (digital accelerators) digital transformation leaders are prioritizing for investment
- How to elevate your organization’s digital maturity to help ensure digital transformation succeeds
View all of our resources, including videos, blog, news, whitepapers, and webinars
People First: Focus on Digital Culture to Accelerate Transformation
This Week Health: From the Floor with CTG
CTG Report: Continued Acceleration—Digital Transformation in 2022
Powering Resilience: Navigating Risk in the Energy Industry
Client Story: Indorama Ventures: Integrated Oxides & Derivatives Partners with CTG for Custom Application
Indorama Ventures: Integrated Oxides & Derivatives: AI-driven CRM
How CTG can help you achieve your desired business outcomes through digital transformation.
Send us a short message by completing the contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible, or call us directly.
Social media cookies must be enabled to allow sharing over social networks.