CTG at Work: New Year's Resolution
Despite different job roles, responsibilities, and geographies, CTGers share some unique and similar goals for 2018. We spoke to colleagues from around the globe to learn about their New Year's resolutions.
What Goals do CTGers Have for 2018?
- Use all of my vacation so I mentally function better for my employees/team.
- Eat more vegetables!
- Keep a thankfulness journal that I write in every day.
- Pick up the phone vs. emailing!
- Set aside time each day to "disconnect’!
- Explore three break-through technologies in depth this year (crypto-currencies, AI, and Internet of Things) and write at least five articles in total on them.
- Be even more creative and make CTG shine.
- Use proper e-mail etiquette.
- Improve work/life balance!
- Allow me enough time to not always feel rushed and running. Stop the urge to squeeze in one last thing which inevitably leads to me running!
- Work travel can take a toll on the body! My resolution for this year is to be mindful of what I’m eating on the road and get in some exercise in the hotel, working towards an overall goal of better health and fitness.
- Stay healthy.
- Stay current.
- To not pick up my IPad before bed. I am back to reading real books.
- Lose weight.
- Learn to say NO.
- Read more.
- Travel more.
- Help people.
- My resolution is to be kinder to myself. I noticed that I tend to “push” myself when things start to get difficult for me…so I’m going to try slowing down instead of pushing harder this year and see if that makes life a bit easier and more enjoyable.
- Have a more “positive attitude” and a lot of smiles.
- Lose some weight and get fit.
- My professional goals are to get my ISTQB Technical Test Analyst certificate and to expand my knowledge of the Technical Development Track.
- Free up more time to read, both for my personal pleasure (for myself and to read to my children) and for work.
- Focus on the positive.
- Get more exercise.
- Do something fun for myself at least once a week.
- Plan a family gathering/outing at least once a month.
- My professional New Year's resolution is to take more time to carry out personal Research and Development in order for me to adopt new techniques and knowledge for my day-to-day responsibilities.
- I am working on achieving balance in every area of my life, including work and personal time, nutrition, sleep, and fitness. Looking forward to a great year!
To learn more from employees about their time at CTG, check out our #CTGatWork stories.
How CTG can help you achieve your desired business outcomes through digital transformation.
Send us a short message by completing the contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible, or call us directly.
Social media cookies must be enabled to allow sharing over social networks.