Tier 0-1—General IT Issue Resolution
We provide 24x7x365 self-service tools and basic issue support via multiple channels for all IT-related questions, incidents, and requests.
Tier 2-3—Partial/Fully Outsourced IT Issue Resolution
Providing outstanding customer service to our clients is our ultimate goal. Through our partial and full outsourcing models, CTG delivers high-quality experts with a wide variety of technical knowledge and a strong customer-oriented focus.
- Guarantee continuity of the service through proactive planning and resource management
- Operate according to ITIL best practices and ensure quality by providing an incident management process customized to client needs
- Provide performance reporting and SLA results as agreed to in SLAs
We support everything from current cloud platforms (Microsoft and AWS) and Microsoft’s digital workplace suite, to legacy client/server applications and associated infrastructure.
Tier 1.5-3—Clinical Application-Level Issue Resolution
CTG provides Tier 1.5 Application-Level Help/Service Desk Support, as well as Tier 2-3 Application-Level Management Support to healthcare organizations to resolve issues related to Electronic Health Record (EHR), ancillary, revenue cycle/billing, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications for healthcare system users. We support a wide variety of applications including:
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) suites such as Epic, Cerner, and MEDITECH
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) such as SCC Soft, Sunquest, Cerner PathNet, and Epic Beaker
- Radiology and cardiovascular applications such as Epic Radiant and Cupid, Cerner RadNet, Sectra, and Philips modules
- ERP systems such as Workday, Lawson, and PeopleSoft
- Legacy EMRs such as McKesson and Allscripts
- Homegrown applications
Tier 1.5 application support agents provide 24x7x365 basic “how-to” and issue support via phone, chat, and email for all application-related questions and incidents. All of our Tier 1.5 agents receive vendor-specific training in industry-leading EHR systems to help improve your FLR and lower average talk times, letting your clinicians return to patient care faster. They can also assist with patient portal and telehealth questions, improving the patient experience.
Tier 2 application support analysts resolve break fixes, as well as manage production support, participate in testing, and complete minor repeatable builds.
Tier 3 senior-level application support analysts work with you to review requests and projects, complete build tasks, provide unit and integrated testing services, support escalation and coordination with vendors, write reports, scripts, and custom rules, and take on other responsibilities related to managing your mission-critical portfolio of applications.