Making New Candidate Referrals Can Be Rewarding!
Help Us Build a Great Team!
Research has shown, and our experience here at CTG supports, that new hires who come into CTG through referrals are excellent contributors and stay with the company longer.
Talent Knows Talent!
That’s where you come in. You can help us find our next CTG team members by referring extraordinary candidates for our 2017 Bentonville Project Season. If your referral is hired, you could be awarded a cash bonus!
For the 2017 Bentonville Project Season we are looking to fill high demand positions in the Bentonville, Arkansas area, including:
- Project Coordinator
- Project Coordinator for Billing and Invoicing
- Helpdesk Technical Support – Level 1, 2, 3
- Windows, Linux, AIX, and Network Administrators
Rewards for Referrals
Until March 31, 2017, CTG is offering cash bonuses for candidates hired to qualified* billable positions in the Bentonville, Arkansas, area. Bonus amounts are determined by the position for which a candidate is hired, including:
- $125 for candidates hired as Project Coordinators or Help Desk / Technical Support
- Up to $500 for qualified billable new hires outside of Project Coordinators and Help Desk / Technical Support.
For a complete list of CTG’s employment opportunities visit www.ctg.com/careers. Search for openings in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Official Promotion Rules:
- This specific promotion is available only available to non-CTG employees. CTG employees interested in referring a candidate for consideration should go to www.ctgcentral.com for program details.
- Closing date for referrals is March 31, 2017. After this date, no further referrals will be eligible for the “2017 Project Roll-Out Season” promotion.
- Bonuses are paid once the new hire has completed 60 calendar days of service.
- CTG complies with all IRS regulations and a W-9 form will be required to receive the bonus payment for any referral candidates hired through this referral program.
- Cash bonuses from external referrals are only available for qualified billable roles related to the “2017 Project Roll-Out Season” in Bentonville, Arkansas, including Project Coordinators, Project Coordinators for Billing and Invoicing, Helpdesk Technical Support – Level 1, 2, 3, and Windows, Linux, AIX, and Network Administrators.
- Complete job descriptions for these qualifying roles can be found at CTG.com/Careers, search for openings in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Referring a candidate through the External Referral Program in no way guarantees your referral will obtain a position with CTG or that a bonus will be paid.
- A submitted referral will be owned by the referrer through March 31, 2017.
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To read the full version of CTG’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy, visit CTG.com.
- CTG assumes no responsibility for referrals not received, for any reason (electronic failure or otherwise).
- CTG reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any law or regulation or any other event outside of CTG’s control. Any changes to this promotion will be made available to referrers as soon as possible by CTG.
- No alternative awards will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
- CTG may eliminate this program or modify these rules at any time without prior notice.
- A referral may be disqualified for any of the following reasons:
- Referral is already a CTG employee.
- Referral is a candidate CTG is currently pursuing, or who has been contacted by a CTG representative about a job opportunity within the last six (6) months.
- Referral is a former CTG employee separated less than one year ago, or who is ineligible for rehire.
- Referral is an employee working for CTG on a contract basis and in the process of converting to full-time CTG employee status.
- Referral is a "duplicate referral." A referral is considered a "duplicate referral" if the candidate was referred by someone else and has been in contact with a CTG representative about a job opportunity within the last six (6) months.
- Written evidence of the referral was not provided before the candidate received an offer of employment.
- Candidates and referrals will be tracked by date and time according to when they are received in the CTGhires@ctg.com mailbox.