CTG's largest and longest-term client, a well-known technology industry leader, uses CTG for 93 percent of their U.S. staffing on one of their most strategic retail client accounts due to CTG’s proven reliability in delivering the highest quality services year over year.
- Talent Management/Preferred Supplier
- Managed Staffing
- Volume Staffing
- Managed Service Provider Solution
- Vendor Management
For 50 years, CTG has been developing and enhancing processes to address the specific strategic staffing, vendor management, and subcontractor relationship challenges faced by our clients, and today is one of the largest staffing companies (named the 17th largest U.S. staffing company in 2014 by Staffing Industry Analysts). Today, using processes and procedures honed over decades and driven by dedicated resource management teams, CTG addresses a range of IT talent requirements, including:
- High-volume contracted technical services
- Single or multiple locations using contracted technical services
- Non-standard approaches to technical services fulfillment
- Improvements to the current contracted services process in terms of cost, speed, and quality
CTG provides staffing solutions for a broad range of technical resource functions such as: Project/Program Management, Application Maintenance and Enhancement, System Implementation and Integration, Testing/Quality Assurance, Design, Engineering, and Infrastructure Support, Technical Writing, Helpdesk, and Web Development and Maintenance.
Under our Managed Service Provider offering, CTG performs the full range of functions for our clients, including recruiting, screening, hiring, deployment, administration, and ongoing management of technical resources. CTG also offers the flexibility to operate as an on-site or off-site managed services provider responsible for directly managing and staffing a client group or function.
- Delivers more qualified resumes within hours of engagement and a higher candidate acceptance rate;
- Lowers costs through improved process efficiency, comprehensive protection from co-employment exposure, and our ability to deliver below-market pricing through leveraged volume;
- Delivers higher-quality staffing services through dedicated account management and recruitment professionals, data-driven service level agreements, and a track record for over 90 percent consultant retention on our clients’ projects; and,
- Achieves greater efficiency by creating a single point of contact for our clients, reducing the number of suppliers and the time they devote to managing them.